Sunday, September 25, 2011

#8 She Loves Me will have a new home

I'm thrilled to have sold my sculpture She Loves Me to a woman I met at the 2011 Loveland Sculpture show. The sculpture will be placed in an Inn west of Denver and I am quite excited and can't wait to see it installed. The buyer will be pouring a concrete pad in the next few weeks and it'll be placed in a small garden with flowers, a perfect setting! The inn also has a few other artwork that is faery related so this garden gnome will make plenty of friends out there. I am curious who he will be falling in love with so I will have to check back periodically to get updates. Actually me and Jessica stayed at their 'tree house' and it was a very pleasant stay. The tree house is the inn's prized possession and it is three stories of magically designed architecture and interior decorating. We both hope to go back often to stay their. I'll post pix of the sculpture after installation which should take place in the next month or two.