Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#32 10/17/2012 update

Nothing new to write about so I guess I'll update you on the progress of Sowing the Seeds sculpture. Today I put in quite a bit of time on the sunday school teacher bulking her out some more. The woman and the little girl are still in rough form. Once I have the two of them filled out and I'm happy with the positioning than I'll start laying on the clothing and updating with pics. I may start welding up the frame for the little boy next week once I find the time to run over to Fort Collins for some steel and welding wire. For the last several weeks, I've had quite a bit going on (details excluded so as not to bore anyone), but I'm finally beginning to feel normal again (or rather to feel abnormal again, ha!!). This weekend Jess and myself will take a much needed mini vaca. I've been stressed for too long and Jess is about to start school which I know will take up a lot of her time. Hopefully we will come back rejuvinated and ready for the work that lies ahead.